Canon is one such printer manufacturer that millions of people rely on, and most people have such thoughts that they will not face any issue with their printers. But here with this post, we are going to look at one of the most faced problems with Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printers, which is “being unable to find Canon printer drivers.”
About the problem:
Most of the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer users face issues related to their printer drivers setup for Windows & Mac. some of those issues are as follows:
• Canon PIXMA PRO-10S users are unable to get their printer drivers setup for Windows & Mac devices
• Few users haven’t got their Canon PIXMA PRO-10S cd along with the package.
• Users are also unable to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer on their devices.
There are many more such problems that users face with this Canon Printer model, but those mentioned above are some of the most faced ones. In the next section, we will look at the solution of these Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer setup issues.
Solution for Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer software setup:
Here we are going to look at the steps with the help of which we can download and install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer setup for Windows & Mac efficiently:
• In the first step, we need to head forward with canon.com/ijsetup mac; this is an official website made for those users who are unable to find printer setup drivers for their Canon printers.
• From the homepage, you need to click on Set Up.
• Then select your product name or directly fill it in the search bar(Canon PIXMA PRO-10S) and click on the Go button.
• Right after that, you would be taken to the download page.
• While downloading Canon printer drivers for Windows, you need to select the Windows option from the toggle menu at the top right section of the download page. Hence click on download.
For downloading printer drivers from the toggle menu, you need to select a macOS option.