Are you planning to buy Canon PIXMA G1501 Printer or have recently bought it? If you said yes, then we wanted to tell you that the overall Printer is great, and it can offer you impressive printing services for a long-lasting time.
But have you heard what’s the biggest problem most of the users of Canon PIXMA G1501 Printer drivers faces? The biggest issue they face is of the printer drivers, as finding this Printer’s drivers are extremely difficult.
Moreover, if you have bought it and face the same problem, follow this post till the end, as here we are going to have a look at one such way with the help of which you can get the latest driver software for your Canon PIXMA G1501.
How to download Canon PIXMA G1501 Printer Drivers?
Here is the list of steps with the help of which you would be able to download the driver’s setup of the Canon PIXMA G1501 Printer. Let us have a look at the steps one by one and do make sure to follow all the steps correctly.
- In the first step, you would have to visit the official website of Canon Printer Drivers downloader, and that is from canon.com/ijsetup. This website is specially designed by Canon to solve the issues of Printer driver setups.
- Once you have reached the website’s homepage, you need to select the Set Up option from the list.
- With the Setup option, you would be able to download all the printer drivers easily.
- In the next menu, you need to fill your Canon Printer name, and that is PIXMA G1501.
- At the last menu, you will get the downloading webpage. But before hitting the download option, you need to check if the software is for your required operating system only or not.
That you can check from the toggle menu at the top right of this website. To download driver setup for Windows, you need to select Windows, while for Mac, you need to choose Mac OS.