Canon is one such printer manufacturers that offer a setup CD along with all their products. But there are some situations when we are unable to use that setup CD for the installation of drivers of our Canon printer. Some of those situations are as follows:
- In some cases, the users are unable to get a setup CD along with their Canon Mx492 printer package. Because of which they would not be able to use CD for installing drivers into their Windows or Mac system.
- The next issues because of which you would not be able to use the setup CD of your Canon Mx492 Printer is when you either don’t have a CD drive in your Windows 10 system, or it is not working properly.
- You would not be able to use the setup CD of your Canon Printer when your CD is not working properly, or it has some scratches over it.
If you are facing such problems listed-above, then do follow this post till the end. As here we are going to have a look at the ways to install Canon Mx492 printer driver on Windows 10 without CD.
Ways to install Canon Mx492 Printer driver on Windows 10 without CD:
Here is the list of ways with the help of which you would be able to install Canon Mx492 Printer drivers on your Windows 10 system without the use of setup CD.
- Downloading Canon printer drivers from official website
- Automatically picking in-built printer drivers.
These are the ways with the help of which you would be able to install your Canon printer drivers on Windows 10 without cd.
Downloading Canon Mx492 Printer driver on Windows 10 without CD:
The first method with the help of which you can download Canon Mx492 Printer drivers on your Windows 10 system without a CD is by downloading those printer drivers directly from the official website of Canon.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Firstly you would have to visit the official website canon.com/ijsetup of Canon Printers from Google.com.
- Once you have reached the website, then you need to scroll down the homepage till the end.
- From there you need to click on “For Product and Support Information” section, and in the next menu, you need to select the region you are living in.
- After successfully filling all the required details you need to select Products option from where you would be able to find your Canon Mx492 printer drivers and get them installed on your Windows 10 system.
In case if you are unable to access the official website of Canon Printers, then you can head forward with any other software downloading website that can offer you Canon Printer drivers.
Automatically picking in-built printer drivers:
In the latest versions of Windows 10 and Mac OS, you would be able to get in-built printer drivers with the help of which you can use most of the printers. Hence it is also found that Canon Mx492 Printers will also work fine with the same method.